Size: 22'L x 8'W x 6'H
Days: Up to 3 Days
Rent Time Extension: $10/day
Extra Weight: $75/ton
The Ironbound Difference:
- Local Disabled Veteran owned company.
- Pay for what you use! Most companies include tonnage in the price regardless if you use it or not
- Shorter-term rental options from 1 day to 7 days. Why pay for 14 days when you only need it for a weekend!
- 24-hour or less turnaround time for most requests
- Friendly & professional drivers with a commitment to customer service
Fully-functioning rear door with a professional look. All of our roll-off containers come with a fully functioning rear door that opens wide for ease of access. This makes it easier to load large, heavy, or awkward items that are difficult to discard over the roll-off containers sidewall. Ironbound containers are well maintained and not an eye sore as you would expect with a trash container.
Reliable on-site service. You will receive a traditional roll-off dumpster that will be delivered exactly where and when you need it. The dumpster can be emptied and replaced as often necessary. When your dumpster is full, simply call our team to pick it up from the job site and dispose of the materials for you. If the project isn’t complete, we’ll swap out a dumpster so you are never left without a dumpster on site. We use modern software that allows you to know when a driver is on the way and when your order has been completed.
Pavement pad protectors. All of our roll off containers are delivered with pavement pad protectors to ensure no damage is caused to the surface on which we place the roll-off dumpster.
What can you do with a 20 yard roll off container?
20 yard rolloff containers are our most popular size for debris and junk generated by construction, demolition, medium to large renovations, whole house cleanouts and other projects. They are favored by homeowners, businesses, and contractors for all types of project due to the low side and ease of loading. You can fit 110 to 140 33-gallon trash bags, or 6 pickup truckloads of debris in our container.
- Complete kitchen renovation
- Large attic or garage cleanout
- New home construction
- Large bathroom renovation
- Flooring or carpeting removal (whole house)
- Deck or shed demolition
- Whole home decluttering project